CBSF as a legal entity
- CBSF is listed as a public company with limited guarantee through the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- CBSF's ABN is: 35 160 445 090
- CBSF is recognised as a charitable organisation with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
- CBSF is accredited as an endorsed tax concession charity with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- CBSF became operational in March, 2013 and is based at Ross House, Melbourne CBD.
The board comprises 3 directors and a secretary:
President of the Macular Vision Loss Support Society of Australia (MVLSSA) and on the board at the Council of the Ageing (COTA). Patrick lives with macular degeneration and CBS.
Bi-lingual clinical social worker in the aged care sector.
Degrees in psychology and social work. Experience in psychiatry and vision impairment.
Economics degree with expertise in the banking sector - especially financial risk - and is our current treasurer.